I saw a similar aircraft a few years back on the runway at Lakenheath Base in Suffolk. The aircraft seem to look rather patchy on the upper surfaces and there was a lot of soot around the gun opening. I also notice the front panel which covers the front wheel well was dented and a lot of the paint had been scrapped off. Speaking with a maintainer, he told me a bird had clipped the underside of the aircraft and bounced off air scoop and hit the starboard underside fin near the tail. I have tried to capture this little bit of damage on the front panel and a scratch on the air scoop with some more on the fin underneath.

F16C - 1:72 Tamiya

The model is by Tamiya and straight out of the box with sidewinder missles. It has the Spandau insignia on the tail, but you may spot just behind the cockpit decals from another squadron. I ruined the original tail decals and had to go with the Spandau ones and couldn't remove the Eagles.

Edited by SQLModeller