Hi all gents.

I'm active on a sim site and actually we're working on a revamp of a El Dorado Canyon mini campaign.

We've a small issue with the Mirage 5D, as the basic game don't provide air to air weapons for the wings outer pylon.

As a primary day attack variant this can almost sound ok, but I'm quite sure that all the Mirage ( also the -5 variants) was wired for some kind of heaters,Magic or Winders.

Can someone help with this? Some pics will be great!

Thanks all in advance

Gianni

yeah, In Chile Mirage 50 (a new version of 5F with Atar 9K-50) used Shaffir in 80s and 90s, and Mirage V BA Elkan (Former Belgian AF) used 9J

So mirage III V and 50 around the globe use Magic I, II, Sidewinder 9B 9E/G/J/L and Shaffir I (9B) and II.

The upgraded Mirage used Python III , IV and derby as Colombian Kfirs, also The SAAF Cheetah used Darter missile.

cheers

CHILE Recuerda Mirage Elkan Estrellado 2003 - YouTube

Thanks mate, I was pratically sure of the IRM carried by the Dassault family,but the 5D is the very problem, as some source claiming that was delivered without AA capacity.

This can be easily solved wiring the pylons for the heaters.

For Latin Mirages I'm 100% sure, as I've ,between the other, the Harpia book dedicated to South American Mirages ( so pretty scheme)

I know that in the very early 80's- late 70's France startedan upgrade for Libyan bird but the start of  the Chad conflict stopped all,so I don't know if at the time of El Dorado Canyon ( 1986 ) the Mirage 5D can use Atoll/Magic/Winders