Furai Drift- Transformers awesomeness (OOB)

If there’s one thing I have a lot of, it’s robots. I grew up in the ‘80s, when Transformers, Voltron and Robotech were the big things. I glommed onto those and never let go. As I got older, and discovered Gundam and the other great mech animes, I was astounded at the number of awesome robots that were available as model kits! Since then, I’ve amassed quite a number of mech kits, and I generally love them all about the same.

However, when Flame Toys brought out their “Furai” model kit line, which are models of some of their third-party Transformer designs, there was one that blew me away. That one was the Autobot Drift, a design that melded the best of Transformers with the best of more “traditional” Mobile Suit design. I wanted one, but couldn’t find a lot online about how the kit was as a model. Regardless, I was ecstatic to be able to get one, and now we can all see how this new type of mech kit measures up to his competition. Check him out at the link below!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/flame-toys-furai-model-drift-out-of-box/

drift-oob-001.jpg?w=425

Edited by Faust

Wow, they have these at Hobby Town? 

Sadly, here in Canada, we don't have any big Hobby Store chains, just small shops. Good in a way, bad in a way. 

From what I've seen, I'd say get this kit if you want to - it looks pretty epic!