Vma-311 dark Harriers decals

Looking for this sheet in 48th scale.  I believe it was Authentic Decals that made it.  It's the 'Dark Harriers PT 1' sheet..black tail with the classic white cat and red on the rudder.  If it was gonna collect dust on my shelf I'd just move on to plan 'b'. But this is for the CO of 311 to put on display in the squadron room at Yuma.  Any help appreciated.  I have some goodies...weapons sets, pilots, decals, mainly 48th Navy/Marine or I'll gladly pay up.  Thanks fellas

3 minutes ago, zerosystem said:

Flying Leathernecks is working on a new Harrier sheet, should check with Dave on if it might be included.

Yeah, his name did pop into my head.  He mentioned working on an APKWS set and 311 carried those a lot on their last deployment..fingers crossed

Those are 32nd scale correct?  I'm doing the 48th Hase.  Anyway, long story but he wanted the cat version on the tail.  I had the whole thing ready for final assembly and goofed on the tail. I'll recover it but would have been nice to get a new set to work with.   Either way I'll be ordering that sheet you have.  I thought I pre ordered actually but no biggy.  Tango

Edited by Napalmakita
26 minutes ago, Napalmakita said:

Those are 32nd scale correct?  I'm doing the 48th Hase.  Anyway, long story but he wanted the cat version on the tail.  I had the whole thing ready for final assembly and goofed on the tail. I'll recover it but would have been nice to get a new set to work with.   Either way I'll be ordering that sheet you have.  I thought I pre ordered actually but no biggy.  Tango

It's coming on a 1/48 sheet later this fall.