F/A-18C AIM-9 Loadout OEF/OIF circa 2003

Does anyone have information they could give me for AIM-9’s on a legacy hornet in OEF/OIF. Specifically I am building a VFA-151 on their 2003 deployment for OEF/OIF. I’m loading her with goofy gas, target pod, AGM-65E, and LGB-12. I can see pretty clearly that when carrying winders, they were mikes. I assume any bird loaded for Indian country would have winders, even though I’m not always seeing them in pictures (I’m assuming they didn’t go feet dry on whatever that sortie was)

What I can’t seem to be absolutely sure of is if they were carrying only a single AIM-9M on the starboard wingtip, or carrying two, one on each. I think I’ve found examples of both, but all the 2003 photos of VFA-151 on navy.mil with both wingtips visible are showing cat launches where the aircraft is a bit more distant and loosing some detail. 

13 minutes ago, ESzczesniak said:

Does anyone have information they could give me for AIM-9’s on a legacy hornet in OEF/OIF. Specifically I am building a VFA-151 on their 2003 deployment for OEF/OIF. I’m loading her with goofy gas, target pod, AGM-65E, and LGB-12. I can see pretty clearly that when carrying winders, they were mikes. I assume any bird loaded for Indian country would have winders, even though I’m not always seeing them in pictures (I’m assuming they didn’t go feet dry on whatever that sortie was)

What I can’t seem to be absolutely sure of is if they were carrying only a single AIM-9M on the starboard wingtip, or carrying two, one on each. I think I’ve found examples of both, but all the 2003 photos of VFA-151 on navy.mil with both wingtips visible are showing cat launches where the aircraft is a bit more distant and loosing some detail. 

In 2003 they would be carrying 2 AIM-9M's.