F-5 Mako Aggressor scheme

I am looking for a schematic and color call out for the F-5 Aggressor scheme known as Mako or Shark, three shade of blue suggesting a shark. I have only seen side views, no top or bottom views. An extensive search on Google has come with lots of side views, no schematics. Any help would be welcome, even pics of a finished model. Post or PM me. Many thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Are you talking about VFC-111 #121 in the "Fullback" scheme? If so, Twobobs did decals for it in 48th scale. You might try to get a copy of their instructions. HTH, Fred K.

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1dsc_4074.jpg

On 9/15/2020 at 10:20 AM, f5guy said:

Hi,

Are you talking about VFC-111 #121 in the "Fullback" scheme? If so, Twobobs did decals for it in 48th scale. You might try to get a copy of their instructions. HTH, Fred K.

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1dsc_4074.jpg

I like this one!

Go to furball aero designs. They make this scheme too, VFC-111 and have the profiles you want shown. Also, there’s 2 variations. The one pictured above( 2 tone), and a 3 tone on his sheet.
 Unless, you’re thinking of the F-16 squadron out of Florida known as the Makos. 

0A6342B4-3004-40BA-8AD2-CADAA0550A96.jpeg

Edited by evilmedic13