Popeye/SPICE need AN/AXQ 14 data link pod?

I was planning on arming my F-16I Sufa with either Popeye missiles or SPICE bombs.  As I understand the weapons, SPICE is a kit that allows the guidance system of the Popeye missiles to be attached to a dumb bomb for a less expensive and shorter-ranged (no motor) alternative to the Popeye.  I don't have any reference material on Israeli weapon load outs, so I thought I would ask here if the AN/AXQ-14 datalink pod is required on the aircraft carrying the missiles/bombs, or not?  It seems kind of a waste if the WSO can't manually control the weapon on its terminal trajectory to give the most precise accuracy.  Also, does anyone know if an asymmetric load out of one Popeye and one SPICE is possible rather than two of the same weapon.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

For the SPICE bombs, no data link pod will be required. The AN/AXQ-14 is required for the GBU-15/AGM-130 while the Popeye uses another pod, the AN/ASW-55. Note that if you'll like to load a Popeye on an F-16, the smaller Popeye 2 Have Lite is the one that's certified for carriage.

More info here! https://missilethreat.csis.org/missile/popeye/

The Academy F-15I has both AN/AXQ-14 pod, Popeye 1 missiles and the associated AN/ASW-55. The pod in the skunkworks set is actually an AN/ASW-55 mislabelled as an AN/AXQ-14. For info.