New kit from Eduard. 1/48 Zlin 126-526 Trener, Akrobat

I saw on Facebook and in a Czech forum that Eduard is coming out with a complete series of Zlin 126-526, two seat trainers and single seat acrobatic. There should be the C-105 and C-205 military versions also. Kits will be in 1/48 scale. There is a discussion on Britmodeler also. https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235070636-148-zlín-z-126-to-z-526-trenér-family-by-eduard-3d-renders/&tab=comments#comment-3640019

There is a discussion on Britmodeler also. 

Ur NOT the only one that's done the same!  Forum design is lacking as one is right below the other.  Gotta pay attentions where cursor is.  I've missed that mark, too.

Bo

• 5 weeks later...

I am surprised that there is not more interest in this kit. The 1/72 kits are selling very well for the other Czech companies. I communicated to Vladimir Sulc and he announced to me that there will be every variant short of the first wooden version Zlin 26/C-5. There just wouldn't be any interchangeable parts. He never answered if they will supply in the kit, the early rounded tail surfaces for the  Zlin 126/C105. Those at least would be in common to the first version and would provide opportunities for military subjects.