F-16 - Help Picking Decals/Block for Next Build

It's been a few years since I've built an F-16 and my building has changed a lot.  My prior builds were a lot more out of the box for decals and loadouts.  I heavily modeled deployed birds now (which means mostly OIF/OEF), and try to be very OCD on realistic loadouts with appropriate markings.  With that said, I'm hitting road blocks finding a combo of available kits/decals and was wondering if any of the experts out there could point me in the right direction.

I'd like to model a Block 30/32 bird with the LITENING pod and JDAM or mixed JDAM loadout, but this is a bit negotiable.  It seems this puts me in a mid-2010's timeframe.  The Tamiya kit is a natural starting point.  But I'm having a hard time finding markings that are active. 

I like the Arkansas ANG markings in the box actually, but I am not able to find any information that this bird deployed this way and am not finding any pictures of these markings with live ordinance.  I live in Indiana and the 122nd FW has certainly deployed.  If I'm correct through, only with the FW tail code, and all the decals I'm finding are for the IN tail code. 

So in short, can anyone point me to some decals for a deployed block 25/32 F-16?  I'm less interested in the block 50/52.  As strange as it seems, I strongly prefer the look of the LITENING pod over the HTS on the intake. 

4 minutes ago, habu2 said:

You didn't mention a preferred scale?

My bad, I'm looking at 1/48.  I guess to add to my confusion, it seems that some point the block 50/52 may have started carrying the LITENING pod in theater?  And definitely the SNIPER (ugly pod).  But I can't quite seem to figure out when.  However, if true, that would open up what I'm looking for a bit to any F-16 carrying a LITENING pod and guided AG stores. 

Hi,

I was in the 301FW/457FS with block 32s from ‘95-03. On my trips to SW Asia we “rainbowed” with the other two AFRC 10 AF F -16 squadrons; the Makos from Homestead  and 419th  from Hill (Rattlers). Each unit would send over 2-3 jets for 90 day Air Expeditionary Force rotations. So 6-8 F-16CGs in any of those unit’s markings would be on the flight line together. THEY most typically were loaded with AMRAAMs on stations 1 and 9. Stations 2 and 8 had “stubbies”with AIM-9Ms, while 3 and 7 had TERs (BRU 42 type). These carried “slant mount” GBU 12s on the outboard shoulder and lower racks for a total of 4 bombs. Stations 4 and 6 were 370s and the centerline carried a 184 pod. The Lightning pod was on the right intake mount. In place of the laser munitions, we did 1000 lb JDAMS parent mounted to their respective pylon. All units had 110 motors but my unit had small mouth jets. So, if you can live with AFRC  markings, there’s three possible squadrons to choose from. BTW, right after 911 our guys flew the longest fighter sorties ( single seat?) ever flown, staying airborne over 11 hours on some missions.

Speed Hunter Graphics make a nice sheet which includes a number of Block 30 Vipers.

https://www.reidairpublishing.com/decals/heritage-vipers

This sheet includes some war birds

https://www.reidairpublishing.com/decals/guardian-vipers

I'm a fan of the Vermont, Alabama and New Mexico (road runner) markings myself.

Edited by Alternative 4