Mr Patrick Hawkey did an Excellent job on correcting the C&H issue. I wouldn’t mind if he provided some specific instructions as to the corrections either! His kit looks really good!

As for vortex generators, they put them on the canopy, (because at higher speeds), they’d get flow separation due to the bulbous nose. This would cause buffeting and rudder ineffectiveness at certain speed envelopes. Hence, the generators; similar to the VG’s on the B-47 ailerons.

Speaking of which, there is a fine gentleman and exquisitely master modeler in Japan who helped me with my vortex generator issue on my 1/72 B-47 some time ago. Mr. Asao Shirai is his name and he even sent me a set ( for which I’m extremely grateful for )! He uses soda can metal and recreates the generators most convincingly. He even provided instructions as to how to do it! I think it might be appreciated for the larger scale TF-102A as well. Just a consideration.

Good modeling,

afoxbat