Hiya'll...

I've fallen into painting Warhammer stuff....and it is wicked fun!

I'll get back on the MiG soon but I wanted go share some of the stuff I've been doing  forever🙂

20200412.jpg

20200411.jpg

20200410.jpg

20200414.jpg

20200413.jpg

20200415.jpg

5 hours ago, Whiskey said:

That BA dreadnought is wicked! I used to paint Space Marines as a kid but haven't touched the stuff in ages. 

Thanx 😄

time to start again .... it's awful fun! 

1 hour ago, SQLModeller said:

Phew! I thought it was only me that hit the Warhammer stuff during this lockdown!! Very nice model love the colours! I just built a Leman Russ tank, may try and squeeze it into the armour section.....

LOL, yeah I started figure painting right before new year and now I'm seriously hooked!

Is that a new Mk of Dreadnought Aigore is it like a custom Forge World kinda work there? Don't think I've ever seen it but the more I come back to look at the pictures the more impressed by not just your wonderful painting skills but also the model itself.

28 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Is that a new Mk of Dreadnought Aigore is it like a custom Forge World kinda work there? Don't think I've ever seen it but the more I come back to look at the pictures the more impressed by not just your wonderful painting skills but also the model itself.

It's a Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought... quite a big bigger than a ordinary dreadnought.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-SE/Etb-Primaris-Redemptor-Dreadnought-2017

Wow mate look cool!

The new plastic Titan and Dread are great,one of the best plastic and join I've ever worked with! Rememer the Forge World Eldar Titan or super heavy tanks commissioned by some collectors 10+ years ago,any kind of resin distortion...:(

My brothers almost finished Abaddon and ready to start a Imperial Commisar; I've fallen in love with the new Adepta Sororitas and ordered a bunch  of the special characters.

5 hours ago, kurnass77 said:

Wow mate look cool!

The new plastic Titan and Dread are great,one of the best plastic and join I've ever worked with! Rememer the Forge World Eldar Titan or super heavy tanks commissioned by some collectors 10+ years ago,any kind of resin distortion...:(

My brothers almost finished Abaddon and ready to start a Imperial Commisar; I've fallen in love with the new Adepta Sororitas and ordered a bunch  of the special characters.

Lol it is a 40k pandemic going on in the shadows of your hobbyrooms 😛

Damn the detail painting on those is phenomenal! And I'm sure those skills carry over into regular plastic model building too. 👍

So what scale or size are these miniatures? I'd love to get a feel for how big (or inhumanly tiny) they are.

The nominal scale of 40K is 28mm 'heroic'. If you convert this to proportional scale, GW infantry models are supposedly about 1/60 scale. (A six foot tall man measures five feet eight to the eyes.) Other manufacturers sometimes describe 28mm as 1/56 scale.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 AM, Captain Mark said:

Damn the detail painting on those is phenomenal! And I'm sure those skills carry over into regular plastic model building too. 👍

So what scale or size are these miniatures? I'd love to get a feel for how big (or inhumanly tiny) they are.

Thanx Captain Mark 😄

Well, painting and wearthering models are my strenghts…. building is somewhat boring.

I guess that is why I fell into the 40k marsh 😛 Very Little building and lots of painting… I have plenty of builds here on ARC, I´ve been Active here since 2007 or there abouts.

a Quick search will present my  other builds 😄

I`d say the walkers are bout 12-15cm tall and Whiskey is right about the scale