LF 1/72 Sea Stallion rotor mast

Looking for a rotor assembly which will allow me to fold the blades. I would like to do the italeri kit with blades folded, but it doesn’t seem to have that option in the instructions.  Found some resin ones out of the Ukraine,  but don’t know quality or if they allow the folded blade option. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

You talking about the reskit mast? Here are some pics. 

https://www.super-hobby.com/products/Rotor-CH-53-Super-Stallion-MH-53E-Sea-dragon-7-blades-3-engines-29336399.html?partner_id=9

Looks real nice. Don’t recall any other products for a rotor fold. In 1/48 another company used 3D printed parts just for the folds. I don’t think Eduard did a rotor fold set with pe.

What version of the H-53 are you building?    The USAF CH/HH-53C’s did not have a folding rotor head.  It was only put on the helicopters late in the MH-53J’s service.  If you are building a Navy or Marine version, then that would be appropriate.   As it has been said before in the forums, the Italeri kit has the wrong rotor blades for a Pave Low.  Oh and don’t forget to flip the tail rotor around as Italeri has it rotating in the wrong direction.  

22 hours ago, riceballtrp said:

Looking for a rotor assembly which will allow me to fold the blades. I would like to do the italeri kit with blades folded, but it doesn’t seem to have that option in the instructions.  Found some resin ones out of the Ukraine,  but don’t know quality or if they allow the folded blade option. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Hi, if you are referring to the Res Kit Line of replacement rotor masts, etc.  I can tell you from first hand experience this are beautifully done "JEWELS".  Unfortunately you can not do folded rotors with the replacement sets.  Maybe if there is enough feedback to the manufacturer they might consider it.

HTH