MWP project : Mirage IIIc "Ça va sans dire !" 1/32

Hi to all

I present to you my latest work carried out with the complete aluminum coating technique (self-adhesive tape) of the Mirage IIIc model based on the Italeri kit in 1/32 scale and performed with the MWP https://www.adventurephotomodels.com/metal-work-panels/technique:

fBUdqGb.jpg?1

VpvTflk.jpg?2

DATA SHEET

kit:                       Italeri N. 2505 - Dassault Mirage IIIc  - production 2013 - 1/32

aftermarket : Eduard BigEd Part I :  Remove before Flight - interior  -seatbelts

Part II : exterior & mask

Eduard Brassin:   Mirage IIIc wheels (resin parts)

Berna decals    for the version shown below

Master (Air) :     Pitot tube & adapter (white metal)  for Italeri kit

Scale Aircraft Conversions :  Landing Gears (white metal)

scratch build: yes interior & exterior custom intakes modified (open) -  airbrakes      detailed

version:             ECT02/002  "Côte d'Or" Dijon-Longvic -1970 "Mort qui fauche"

mwp (finiture) :  yes ( full aluminum coated)

mwp (technique) difficulty:  for advanced modeller

start wip :      february  2019

end   wip :      february  2020

GKCuXkf.jpg?2

uJKMGwg.jpg?1rjy6AYk.jpg?2

the final result:

FRWgdEI.jpg

1avdSc3.jpg

kaGWWKT.jpg

wip4moi.jpg

38Ia6AE.jpg

J9m7NsT.jpg

IvUlwKm.jpg

To create the photos in the hangar, I used the product of the Noy's 3D UHD Display in 1/32 scale but changing the proportions via plotter:

xVyWoKX.jpg

D2pBYJw.jpg

E72XXLW.jpg

LJyW7pP.jpg

Thanks for your attention
George

for more  pics and info: http://www.adventurephotomodels.com

Edited by aquatarkus10
incorrect insertion of the link

Oh my! That is an amazing build. I also went over to your web site and your work is just beautiful. Superlative.  BTW, that first link in the first post, requires a login ID and password to get it.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

Oh my! That is an amazing build. I also went over to your web site and your work is just beautiful. Superlative.  BTW, that first link in the first post, requires a login ID and password to get it.

Tanks for the comment I've aprecieted very much .

I entered an icorrect link and now correct it.

Thank for the tip.

George

aquatarkus10 wrote:

I present to you my latest work carried out with the complete aluminum coating technique (self-adhesive tape) of the Mirage IIIc model based on the Italeri kit in 1/32 scale and performed with the MWP.

George,

I have to say, only the unskilled and "Faint of Heart" would even attempt a project such

as this one. But you are someone who is not lacking courage, nor squeamish and most

willing and obviously able to rise to the occasion. "Splendid and stellar performance!"

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all for your interest in the MWP metal coating technique

As for the teaching of how to correctly perform the technique, I am trying to make a small but essential tutorial video that I will publish on my website.
Meanwhile, you can find some excellent indications & samples  on this page: https://www.adventurephotomodels.com/metal-work-panels/

another mwp model sample : Lockeed/Canadair CF 104G 417°SQN Cold Lake Alberta late 1970 - Italeri kit 1/32 scale model

43RS9eh.jpg