L/F Kinetic "Patriouille de France" Alpha Jet Decals

Caracal Models CD48043 is an option as it appears to have all the same decals on it.  I was thinking I had the Caracal sheet but when I checked out my Kinetic 

Boxing of that kit I saw I did not.  But when comparing the kit decals to the Caracal sheet, they look almost identical except some minor rearrangement of some of the markings.

Also,  the Caracal name is listed along with Cartograph on the kit sheet which you posted.

Hope this helps,

Steve Sliger 

Greenwell Springs, LA 

8 hours ago, Bo105flyer said:

Caracal Models CD48043 is an option as it appears to have all the same decals on it.  I was thinking I had the Caracal sheet but when I checked out my Kinetic 

Boxing of that kit I saw I did not.  But when comparing the kit decals to the Caracal sheet, they look almost identical except some minor rearrangement of some of the markings.

Also,  the Caracal name is listed along with Cartograph on the kit sheet which you posted.

Hope this helps,

Steve Sliger 

Greenwell Springs, LA 

Yup...I would just. go with the Caracal sheet...but I want to do one from the 2017 U.S./N. America tour as featured on this sheet from the double boxing kit.