Found: AGM-109 Tomahawk markings from Wolfpak 72-122 "Passing the Test"

Okay, I admit it.  I did it to myself.  I picked up the Wolfpak 72-122 "Passing the Test" decals while at the IPMS Nats in Chattanooga last summer.  While I was intrigued by the A-6A Intruder/AGM-109 and HH-2C Seasprite markings, I traded the rest of the decal away to someone who was looking for the B-52G ALCM test markings sometime around Christmas.  My memory fails me.  I trimmed the A-6A and HH-2C decals from the sheet, but somehow overlooked the AGM-109 decals.  I had a Fujimi A-6E TRAM kit in the stash and just picked up the Brengun AGM-109 Tomahawk, so this project is gaining interest, only to discover that I am missing the AGM-109 decals!   The decals I need consist of the four small white "NAVY" and two small AGM-109 serial blocks plus two very small "General Dymanics" titles for the missile sides.  (See photo.)  So if the person I traded / sold the decals to (sorry I can;t remember who) can spare those, I would truly be grateful.  Otherwise I am looking for the AGM-109 markings.  Thanks for your patience.

K/r,

Dutch

001.JPG.d08a275360f797b388b0011dee9cf4e5.JPG

Edited by Dutch