Looking for pics of Su-27 RF-95261 Red 76

Just want to verify if the Svezda kit had the paint pattern instructions right and in particular for the vertical stabs. 

49886635798_e90fde8588_z.jpg22 by timothy33csa, on Flickr

49886651978_31b939e174.jpg6f35ec29b99e020557762ab0ae07dffb by timothy33csa, on Flickr

It looks different from the usual paint patterns I see from the flanker in this livery. Couldn't find pics in the net showing the left side to verify

56 minutes ago, Mfezi said:

Do these help?

https://russianplanes.net/images/to186000/185490.jpg

It surely does. Thanks very much for the help. This pic pretty much confirms it. Looks like they  the stripe on the vertical stab were number 76 is at shouldn't be gray as depicted on the it but rather blue like most flankers, unless of course it supported a different paint pattern in its life. Thanks very much for the help. Much appreciated 

17 hours ago, gibo2016 said:

It surely does. Thanks very much for the help. This pic pretty much confirms it. Looks like they  the stripe on the vertical stab were number 76 is at shouldn't be gray as depicted on the it but rather blue like most flankers, unless of course it supported a different paint pattern in its life. Thanks very much for the help. Much appreciated 

I'm glad I could help. Yes, I agree with your conclusion - I would certainly use the pictures as the primary reference rather than the instructions. Even if the instructions do represent a different period in its life (which I actually doubt as the rest of it checks out), I would personally have represented it in the state for which I do have reference material. Nice looking jet - it looks like you can have a lot of fun weathering the bottom 😀