WTB 1/72 Monogram/Revell B-52D Stratofortress

I'd like to purchase a 1/72 B-52D and would normally do so at a model show, but since most of them are cancelled, I thought I'd reach out to ARC.

This will be a "builder" so I'm not terribly concerned about the condition of the box. I would like the kit to be complete, undamaged and unstarted. Decal condition is a bit more flexible. Instructions are not necessarily needed.

One of the reasons for normally purchasing at a model show is there is no need for shipping, which can be excessive for a box of this size. I am fine with an alternative shipping box if the parts are well protected and it helps to reduce shipping expenses, so don't feel completely forced to supply the manufacturer's original box. You'd be shipping to Texas (76374).

Please let me know what you have and your total price shipped to 76374. I can easily PayPal if we come agreement on the sale. I don't have much in the way of trade bait, but if you're in the hunt for something special, let me know.

Thank you, and stay safe!

Brian Hahn