Hey all, I just joined this awesome forum after lurking for a while and I would like to share with you my model that I just finished during this crazy virus hehehe. 

So this is a Tamiya 1/48 F-14D. I must say this was the best model that I've ever worked with. The quality of the fit and details is beyond anything I've seen. I really love Tamiya. 

Painted with Mr.Color paints. Weathered with Tamiya panel liner, and oils. Hope you enjoy 

xDudGIM.jpgQjYA9MU.jpgN2JiJkw.jpgYqmsbX7.jpg7igVwai.jpgJDXzgJd.jpgIZLjcyl.jpg

5 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

That is stunning. What a beautiful job. That picture from the left quarter rear end is amazing. Really shows those sexy curves well!

Thank you so much Whiskey. I've been in love with this cat since I was a kid growing up in Soviet Union. Especially after the famous movie hahaha. 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:56 PM, Russiankaliber@gmail.com said:

Tamiya 1/48 F-14D. I must say this was the best model that I've ever worked with. The quality of the fit and details is beyond anything I've seen. I really love Tamiya. 

Painted with Mr.Color paints. Weathered with Tamiya panel liner, and oils. Hope you enjoy 

QjYA9MU.jpgN2JiJkw.jpg

The build quality on this Tomcat is excellent, and the paint application is even better!

Its amazing how real it looks and the photos are Top-notch. Nice presentation of the

F-14, sporting a classic scheme... extremely well done!

Edited by The Underdog

The model is superbly well done. Some of those photos could be mistaken for the real deal.

The photography is exceptional!! It may be the best I've ever seen on this site. Would you share some of your set up and technique for that?

Thanks,

Bob

• 2 months later...