I'm trying to figure out the walkway layout (big long black stripes) on top of the wings of a Vermont EB-57B.  Seems to be different from anything else I've seen in the Canberra line...I found an illustration but it does not match the little glimpses that I see in photos.  

I'm doing 0-21506, seen here....I can see a walkway along the leading edge of the inner wing section, and another running front-to-back along the outside of the engine nacelle.  It doesn't match what I seen in a 57E walkaround nor in the illustration I found (link after pic).  Anyone have anything that would help?

Photo: 

nYueUzO.jpg

Illustration: https://fineartamerica.com/featured/green-mountain-boys-eb-57-oil-tommy-anderson.html

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

The layout of these walkways has slight variations from aircraft to aircraft. I had to stick with a common one for the instructions for my upcoming B-57 sheet. The short section at the inboard leading edge only appears on the port side wing of very few aircraft including 52-1504, 54-1506 and 52-1511.

There are some photos in the following Flickr album that might help:

Link

Museum aircraft are often repainted and can be misleading;  but when 52-1506 was retired to AMARG, it still had its original in-service markings and the small section can still be seen at the port side wing:

6622819571_efaf7cbe75_b.jpg

Are you aware of the 1/48 B-57 decals coming from Caracal Models next month? It will have markings for this and other VT ANG aircraft.

Edited by KursadA

Oh wow, I didn't see that image of her, great to see the difference between the two wings! I appreciate that very much!

As far as the upcoming decals, I'm a 1/72 guy....I'm working on #10 and 11 in my Vermont ANG history, including the EB.  Very tough considering only 3 of these 11 have had available decals :bandhead2: