1/32 carbon fiber decals

Hi All

I'm getting stuff put together to build a 1/32 Block 52 F-16CJ with the -229 engine and carbon fiber "turkey feathers" and am wondering what scale decals I should use to replicate the carbon fiber weave on them. From what I can find, they've got 1/12th, 1/20th, 1/43rd and 1/24th. What would be the closest and best to use on a 1/32 scale model. Seems like a dumb question maybe, but math has never been my forte' 

thank's for the help

Aaron 

1/24 is the closest, but you’re pretty in between 1/24 and 1/43. You’re going to have to evaluate some on you’re own if a little oversized (1/24) or a little undersized (1/43) looks the best. 

With all of that said, weaves vary, so 1/24 may work over 1/12-1/48 (making those numbers up) depending on how tight the weave is you’re trying to replicated. 

If I had to guess, I may think about the 1/43. This is based just on the fact that the carbon fiber on the exhausts never looks very obvious on photos to me, so I think a bit under scale with a more subtle effect will replicate the look in photos best (in person is a whole different story).  

Edited by ESzczesniak