Anybody here use Preemiumc.com to buy kits?

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone here has any experience or insight in using the Preemiumc site to purchase kits and other items?  They have decent prices but don't use PayPal and have only been around for over a month.

Possibly to good to be true.  Don't want to use a credit/debit card just anywhere!

WARDOG

Very questionable site. No address, no phone, a black hole.

Here is another one: tealiyia.com

Both have the same email address at the bottom of the front page (bold red). Both have the same meaningless text in "about us" section.

Googling this email address brings bunch of other similar sites and scam reports.

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Hertem,

I didn't complete an order but it didn't say anything about using PayPal in the "Payment" section.  If you can use PayPal, I MIGHT just give it a shot!  Please give me a PM when you find out what's going on with them.

Helmsman,

Yeah, I am a little leery about the vagueness of the site info sections and the English syntax.  They don't say where they've located, etc., etc.  I looked them up on Google and found out the site has been up for only about two or three months.

We'll see,

WARDOG

Their prices look too good to be true, and they seem to be an eclectic mix of stuff, including a lot of old stuff.  The vibe I get is more of a selling site like Ebay or Etsy, not any real “shop”.  Plus, they seem to sell everything and anything, not just model stuff.  I’m leaning toward scam, like all of those scam eBay sellers getting together and bypassing eBay by making their own sire.  I’ll pass.

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Their prices look too good to be true, and they seem to be an eclectic mix of stuff, including a lot of old stuff.  The vibe I get is more of a selling site like Ebay or Etsy, not any real “shop”.  Plus, they seem to sell everything and anything, not just model stuff.  I’m leaning toward scam, like all of those scam eBay sellers getting together and bypassing eBay by making their own sire.  I’ll pass.

I ran into a similar site a while back. Don't remember its name, but it had the same eclectic mix of products including an aftermarket set that I could find nowhere else (it being long OOP). I place the order using credit card. I waited about a week and never heard anything from them, no confirmation on the order, nothing. I tried to contact the site without luck. I quickly realized it was a scam, contacted my credit card company and reported the scam and got my money refunded. Now I am VERY wary of any site like this one. They look to good to be true, eclectic mix of products and amazingly low prices. Now I run away as fast as I can.

There is a whole lot of these sites, all using same email address. I stopped clicking on "next page" on sixth or seventh. Maybe just personal data collection thing, not any real trading.

Head the warnings and stay away!  Case opened with PayPal.  I contact PayPal via IM shortly after the order was placed and the authorization was still pending to point out some discrepancies and my concerns but they didn't seem to concerned about it.  I would have thought they would have been a little more proactive on their side but it was more of a if things don't work out contact us.  Well they have been contacted

8 hours ago, Hertem said:

Head the warnings and stay away!  Case opened with PayPal.  I contact PayPal via IM shortly after the order was placed and the authorization was still pending to point out some discrepancies and my concerns but they didn't seem to concerned about it.  I would have thought they would have been a little more proactive on their side but it was more of a if things don't work out contact us.  Well they have been contacted

I doubt PayPal is going to take any action until it’s clear that you aren’t getting what you paid for.  They will give the merchant a chance to follow through first, as they should.

19 hours ago, Glynn Jacobs said:

Yep,

First impulse was "too good to be true!"

"Haupa iko matata!" (We have a problem here!).

Thanks All,

WARDOG

I NEVER order anything from any website until it goes full "Hakuna matata".

Eric