Glad you found one.  I needed a 2nd tank as well so I took extra 1/32 Academy Hornet tanks, cut and spliced them and filed and filed,  filed some more, and sanded.....and sanded.  It actually turned out pretty close to the right size and shape.  I still have to scribe and put the doo-dad on the aft of the tank.  I have to be careful with it because I have some pretty thin walls since altering because of the big shape and diameter differences.  

Edited by fasteagle12
4 hours ago, fasteagle12 said:

Glad you found one.  I needed a 2nd tank as well so I took extra 1/32 Academy Hornet tanks, cut and spliced them and filed and filed,  filed some more, and sanded.....and sanded.  It actually turned out pretty close to the right size and shape.  I still have to scribe and put the doo-dad on the aft of the tank.  I have to be careful with it because I have some pretty thin walls since if the big shape and diameter differences.  

GT Resin makes a corrected drop tank, and that was my next step if I could not find one on here. Here's a link to it on Spruebrothers:

https://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/gtr32062.htm?CartID=1