Well, how about a formal welcome to the United States (albeit very late) from us on ARC and also welcome to ARC Dai Phan. And thank you for the work that you do for us veterans, it's hard to come by medical professionals in the VA system that actually care about their work and patients. 

Welcome Dai Phan! That is some incredible and amazing work you are doing for your patients. Giving many a new lease on life. That must be incredibly rewarding and you should feel proud of the work you are doing. We are very lucky to have you here in the states.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

Welcome Dai Phan! That is some incredible and amazing work you are doing for your patients. Giving many a new lease on life. That must be incredibly rewarding and you should feel proud of the work you are doing. We are very lucky to have you here in the states.

Thank you so very much. And with my background in model building it provides me with an artistic mind when comes to making prostheses look real and functional for these patients. Dai 

13 hours ago, dai phan said:

Wow! Come over and have a few beers with me. Hook me up on FB if you are a member. Dai 

https://www.facebook.com/dai.phan.980

We’ll have to do that sometime!  I’m not on facebook, but I did pull up you’re info.  We’re not too far apart.  I’n in NE Cola, just off Clemson Rd & I-20.