Getting all these walls in such a small space to match was tricky, a lot of dry fitting was needed. This is definitely  testing my skills.

20210630_173112.jpg

20210630_173452.jpg

20210630_173107.jpg

20210630_172858.jpg

Edited by Rotorman
1 minute ago, hawkwrench said:

Huh! Looks like your skills passed the test!

I always have loved your model skills!

Tim

it took a while to get it right. I don't have the right tools to get curved shapes.

Just now, Rotorman said:

it took a while to get it right. I don't have the right tools to get curved shapes. I had to leave the nose in place so the only entry and dry fitting was from the tiny opening. I have no idea on the painting sequence for this yet.

Looking great.  The painting is going to be a real PITA on these.  I am almost at the point where I need to paint inside the nose.  The cabin is already base painted, now on to details...When I can find the time.  Life and hockey keep getting in the way.   

Go Bolts!! Another cup is within reach.

573287135_Cup1.thumb.jpg.f128b6b6ff3f98ddfadbbc7bf0c0092b.jpg

7 hours ago, rotorwash said:

Looking good, Oliver.  You have built so many impressive models, I fear we have become jaded to your superior modeling skills!

Ray

Agree, at a loss for words at this point.

1 hour ago, rotorwash said:

Oliver,

Is this the scheme you are going for?  I have a number of photos of this one if you need them.

Ray

1780262780_DSC_7881cropped.thumb.jpg.8585b2d1e995e5244ba8cae3e2a9a460.jpg

Yes thats the one i am doing. I thought a give a bright orange helicopter a try. If you have better photos of the side fuel tank and fuel lines to the helicopter. 

A bit if change in order to show the inner helicopter guts and the engine at the same time.  The engine is held with 2 brackets and can be hinged forward for .maintenance

I ended up cutting the 2nd cowling.

Going with the follow below.

20210705_143009.jpg

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/jj121/heloman2008/20210705_143158.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

I'm absolutely floored at the scratch building and details you've added. Printed and styrene. Amazing skills. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your progress. 

-Jeff

Просто охренеть!

Oliver, you are damned plastic addict! LOL

I always follow your builds lurking around with no signing in but not now.

I'm really stunned and amazed with what I have seen so far following this build.

But... May I ask you, what are you doing for life? Is there any time left for making money? LOL

Cheers!

Alexander