I decided to scrap the second seat since it was too crowded, i will replace the seat with a case of flares. Case will be aluminum color and the flares orange. I also added a flotation device under the seat to add color in this all grey cabin.

20210919_161744.jpg

20210919_160711.jpg

20210919_164414.jpg

20210919_164351.jpg

20210919_160655.jpg

Edited by Rotorman
56 minutes ago, kike said:

I'm pretty sure I would have added more color to all the cables you have scratched, but looking at your work I realize how clean and natural they look! great job as usual!

.I haven't painted anything yet on the walls beside grey and some shading.  I will add some color to the connectors and weather the seat a bit more. I am still debating about the cabin floor and thats next.

Oliver, all you do is not a modeling. It's beyond the modeling.

It's just downscaling of the real things. 🙂

I remember all of your builds. I've been following all of your in-progress posts.

And I have to say you reached the level very few can reach. This is the top notch of the modeling.

Looking forward to see more updates.

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, 11bee said:

Fantastic work.   What are you using for references on the interior?  I can’t find much online for the ASW version.    Also, maybe I missed it but what are you using for seatbelts?   They look awesome.   

Thank you.

Very few photos on ASW. I used research from the Wessex. I am debating in redoing the interior winch with simpler version. Will add seatbelts to the second seat if i use it.

Edited by Rotorman
3 hours ago, Rotorman said:

Thanks Alex. How have you been?

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for asking.

Been through the fu...ng COVID twice. Now I'm well. 🙂

Eventually completed my Mig-29, my ever longest build.  🙂