New platform since the one I had before made the cabin too tall( it looked odd even if the cabin is placed high on the platform on the real thing.)Sold few photos on scrachbuilding for an upcoming story on AK magazine so I got paint instead of cash.  Now I can finish the inside of the cabin.

7685EF7E-2643-4F86-8243-C521FAA91C75.jpeg

FD70DB4B-361E-4C70-8121-D4781E7C7258.jpeg

BFFDD2EC-05C4-47BE-AD31-DE3DADEF48BB.jpeg

4324EDE6-0BCE-49B1-BF51-4BA840F5FCED.jpeg

Edited by Rotorman

This crane will be on par with the helicopter in terms of detailing; great job overall.

About the paints, did you choose them? If so, why the 3G instead of the Real Color?

6 minutes ago, cruiz said:

This crane will be on par with the helicopter in terms of detailing; great job overall.

About the paints, did you choose them? If so, why the 3G instead of the Real Color?

You mean Lifecolor from Italy? I usually use Tamiya but I have slowly switched to other brands. I have never used AK paints so I am

gonna give it a try. Glad u like the build so far. I have never painted any armor trucks so I am reading several books before I take the plunge. Any tips are appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Rotorman said:

You mean Lifecolor from Italy? I usually use Tamiya but I have slowly switched to other brands. I have never used AK paints so I am

gonna give it a try. Glad u like the build so far. I have never painted any armor trucks so I am reading several books before I take the plunge. Any tips are appreciated.

I was referring to Real Color by AK; from what I know, it is similar to Tamiya or Gunze and has good opinions in general, but I have never used them.

28 minutes ago, cruiz said:

I was referring to Real Color by AK; from what I know, it is similar to Tamiya or Gunze and has good opinions in general, but I have never used them.

Will post photos and how the paint goes down when I get to using them.

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

This is actually two kits in one!  But when you add the figures, I would say it's closer to three!  Very nice work.

Thanks. Still trying to find the figures. This dio needs a few figures to finish telling the story.

• 2 weeks later...