Mirage 2000 seated NOSA by Reedoak

Wow, stunning - just placed my order for both Mirage 2000 crew. Any hint wher to find how to

correctly paint them? Couldn't find anything but preparing tips on your webesite. Anyway,

can't wait to get them both.

Lothar

The only problem I see with your figures is that they are so much more detailed than the models they go in. Makes the models look like toys.

Amazing detail Norbert.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about that, the real M2000's surface is very smooth, just the cockpit and the seats lack details and I'm sure some after market is on the way.

Great work Norbet. Ne penses tu pas à produire les deux sièges déjà bien avancés avec le scan?

On 5/24/2020 at 3:18 PM, polybebber said:

Wow, stunning - just placed my order for both Mirage 2000 crew. Any hint wher to find how to

correctly paint them? Couldn't find anything but preparing tips on your webesite. Anyway,

can't wait to get them both.

Lothar

You will find some 4 or 5 views colourizations on the standing pilots, to give you an idea, like that kind

19122209524323927216569103.png

cheers

Norbert

On 5/24/2020 at 9:27 PM, Mstor said:

The only problem I see with your figures is that they are so much more detailed than the models they go in. Makes the models look like toys.

Amazing detail Norbert.

Was not a problem for me but a solution : I imagined to go that route when I found out I put a high level of details in my models and the figures I was using did not have the same level, even if I work on them.

Cheers

norbert

I received my Mirage 2000 crew two days ago. What can I say? I've never seen anything like these Reedoak

figures - they are just perfect and well worth the money.  And I'd say two perfect pilots in an average kit

cockpit can make a lot of difference. So I'm in for more of Norbert's work!!!

Lothar