BF109 G2 Edu Week Vers + change decal

Hi everyone, get me back.
I filed the mustang no I didn't finish it but I put it to rest for fear of finishing it existentially as the disasters followed one after the other so to avoid a kitticide I preferred to abandon it for a while.
The hard life of the model maker.
The desire, however, is not lacking and not even the kits for which a new monkey has now taken me: the legendary 109 I have 8 boxes from E to T of different brands the classic Hasegawa, the Zvenda, Accademy and Eduard, I do not have the Tamiya but not it is said that he does not take it, another that intrigues me a lot is the A version of the Dora wings just to have a sort of "evolution of the species" in the collection.
But let's get to the kit, as mentioned it is a wekend version to which I added only the dedicated zoom as the seat belts are supplied in decal and some plastic details such as the radiator grilles are a bit coarse.
The decals are from Ventura and represent a G2 captured by the allies in '42; and here I need help for some inconsistencies that I will explain shortly.
The kit itself is not bad but I have noticed some negative aspects that make the model unsuitable for the beginners, as although the 109 is an airplane easy to assemble in general, this one needs a little more attention and several dry tests as there is no evidence for the assembly of the half-fuselages and wings and also the pieces of cockpit need some adjustments to assemble everything properly.
The assembly will be essentially OOB with only a few details in PE, I decided not to do the usual washing but the shadows and lights were given in oil with a sort of "zenithal light" which gives a better control of the final result (for me ).
The colors used are AK real color that I have already used for the Spitfire and that have satisfied me 100%.
But now some photos.

BOX ART

spacer.png

It matters little because this is not the camo, and since I love desert theater I bought this profipack version

spacer.png

that I will do so

spacer.png

DECAL

spacer.png

But here the first doubts here are the points in question

spacer.png

The Balkenkreuz of the upper surfaces are canceled with the dark earth but on the lower surfaces? Did they use blue, perhaps RAF or the one available or other color?

spacer.png

Here 2 other inconsistencies, perhaps only an oversight by the designer, the bosses on the hood that usually identify the G6 versions for the change of machine guns, which disappear in the profile and then here the sand filter is not shown; another error or plausible omission? I await your opinion.
COCKPIT

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

As you can see there are no matching pins which makes it very similar to a short run as a conception, my kit in particular is a bit crooked and some shrinkage on the edges will oblige me to use putty to fill the cracks.
From a first check, however, the fuselage and wings junction seems precise to me, the wings also have no references and the pitot tube is in solidarity with the wing I foresee the break. Another thing that did not satisfy me very much are the position lights printed together with the wing, I would have preferred them aside in the transparent sprue.
The tail wheel must necessarily be mounted before the closing of the 2 half-fuselages and of course on the first hit: Zaaaaak broken: -I hit, I drilled the shock absorber and I put a brass pin on it, I put the wheel aside and I will mount in the end.
Another problem is the yellow tube that passes to the right side of the pilot, the instructions foresee to mount it on the tub but from the dry tests, go to touch the dashboard, I've mounted  it directly on the wall (there are the references) and cut the end parts to allow the perfect fitting of the tub with the spindle