6 Blade props for C-130?

Does anyone make an aftermarket set to update my old 1/72 Esci/Ertl kit?  If so, where would I find it.  Please let me know.  Thanks, 

Gary 

Edited by fasteagle12

It does take a while, my last order was on  April 2nd, and is showing an estimated delivery of yesterday...but that didn't happen. I expect it will be here in the next couple of days. Seller does provide tracking information though. I would say around 2 months, with the current situation, previous orders only took 3-4 weeks. Hope this helps.

Looking at the photos in the link, the set has 8 blades for the H model.  I'm looking for the J model that has 6 blades.   Guess I'll keep looking.  Thanks for the site though. I'll be looking at it more. 

On 5/29/2020 at 4:43 AM, HERC164 said:

You might want to re check on the Attack Squadron/Brengun set. It does not include blades, just hubs. You need to use the kit blades with the replacement engine/hub.

@fasteagle12, if you are updating an Esci kit then you need to replace the engine nacelles as well. I did on mine (AMT AC-130 in fact)

48555265756_e2b472957a_b.jpg

And you need the replacement right hand sponson and forward ECS intakes as well

48555406647_0f9b701794_b.jpg

Edited by Trojan Thunder
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

Nice, Ray!  I see you have a few more Herks on the "production line."  

Indeed, they have been hanging around the bench for a while, both started before the AC-130H I recently finished, with a possible other one to be started (Italeri , updated to a C-130H), or maybe 2!

On 5/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, HERC164 said:

My bad, miss read your post.. Oz Mods does J model props, as does Brengun ,( molds were from Arma Hobby/ Attack quadron) both of which are very good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ozmods-1-72-C-130J-Hercules-Engine-Nacelle-Correction-set-for-Italeri-kit/303487744728?hash=item46a9477ad8:g:feEAAOSwZyJdWInl

I ordered the Ozmods set.  Thanks for your help!