My Bandai 1/72 Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon build.

WOW! That came out AWESOME! You could ctell me that the top photos are of the exact same model and I'd have a hard time proving you wrong. Very convincing! I will have to get that issue and follow your process because this is about as perfect as you can get. 

Bill

1 hour ago, niart17 said:

WOW! That came out AWESOME! You could ctell me that the top photos are of the exact same model and I'd have a hard time proving you wrong. Very convincing! I will have to get that issue and follow your process because this is about as perfect as you can get. 

Bill

Many Thanks!!

That is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I may not be the Falcon's biggest fan but I do appreciate a very well built representation of it. The effort gone into duplicating it is clearly evident here.

The dio looks fantastic!  The photography is brilliant. 

I haven't used so many superlatives in a single falcon post before, but they are warranted here for sure

Thanks for sharing and congrats in being published too

10 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

That is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I may not be the Falcon's biggest fan but I do appreciate a very well built representation of it. The effort gone into duplicating it is clearly evident here.

The dio looks fantastic!  The photography is brilliant. 

I haven't used so many superlatives in a single falcon post before, but they are warranted here for sure

Thanks for sharing and congrats in being published too

Many,many sincere thanks! After the original Star Trek Enterprise, The Falcon is my favorite fantasy craft. 

Wow!  This will put my build to shame.  My weathering techniques don't even come close. :worship:

If mine comes to even 20% as good as this I'll be happy.

Beautiful work!

Randy