My 1/350 REFIT Enterprise build...

My 1/350 REFIT build.

The model was painted with four Iridescent colors(Blue, gold, red and Green) Over a flat white base coat. For this build I used the Orbital DryDock paint masks. All painting was done with my Iwata air brush set at 30 PSI.

The assembly was a nightmare...poor fitting parts everywhere.

I have selected several Photographs to highlight the model.

Thanks!

TrhGXO.jpg
x0XpXj.jpg
tmGZPv.jpg
z8Bvz4.jpg
UevIdh.jpg

WW2zzt.jpg
msK8EQ.jpg
VTEtOh.jpg
pHn9qb.jpg
vihlij.jpg

Edited by Captain Han Solo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some atmospheric clips of the model in tribute to it's appearance in Star Trek the Motion Picture. Over a flat white base coat, The Aztec designs were accomplished with masks and four iridescent colors(Red,Green,Gold and Blue)through an air brush at a low setting. The model features a fully detailed and lit shuttle bay. The hull spotlights on the saucer are just that, and illuminate the ships registry. The model also features sound and the sequential start up sequence seen in the film. The model was filmed in front of both a Blue and Green screen and was difficult to blend due to it's paints. the score is from Jerry Goldsmith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A tribute to the exciting sequence seen in Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan.
Using my personal 1/350 Polar Lights Refit build.
The model features the four iridescent colors (Red, Green, Gold and Blue) Airbrushed over a flat white base.
The model features a fully lit and detailed shuttle bay.
The model also features a full lighting package as well as sound.
The bridge module was replaced in favor of a more accurate one.

Here are several beauty passes of my Polar Lights Star Trek The Motion Picture Refit. I tried to capture the look and feel of the actual miniature from the first film. The model features the following... Full lighting and sound. Detailed officers lounge. Detailed shuttle bay. Detailed garden area. Painted in the four iridescent colors(Red, Blue, Gold and Green) over a flat white base.

• 2 weeks later...