My newest airplane, the first flying wing jet, the Horten Ho 229 :)

Scale 1:72 by Revell.

Who wants to know more about the historical plane, I recommend this 7-minute-documentary by Mark Felton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3JWVSkDuU

horten-5159881_1280.jpg

horten-5159873_1280.jpg

horten-5159880_1280.jpg

horten-5159885_1280.jpg

horten-5159883_1280.jpg

My newest project is a horror short film I wrote an directed, "MINIATURES". It has of course a strong focus on scale modelling:

www.miniatures-movie.com

But it will take a while until it will be released for the public ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The video looks interesting. I originally thought horror movie involving a modeller would maybe amount to just someone gluing their finger to a model but from the looks of it, its nothing like  that at all. I'm keen to see the final movie for sure! 

Great 229 BTW! Will it appear as a cameo at all?

On 6/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, The Madhatter said:

The video looks interesting. I originally thought horror movie involving a modeller would maybe amount to just someone gluing their finger to a model but from the looks of it, its nothing like  that at all. I'm keen to see the final movie for sure! 

Great 229 BTW! Will it appear as a cameo at all?

Hi Madhatter, glat that you like it 🙂 The film is making a fiestival run right now and will be released in probably one month on Youtube and vimeo, so you will be able to see for yourself 🙂
Unfortunatly I started buliding the 229 after I finished shooting, so no cameo here 😉