Google Images has a ton of photos available;

most(not all) RCAF Mustangs had the HS un-cuffed prop, so the version that supplies that would be the one you want ;  there is a couple schemes that have the cuffed prop.

Amazon.com: Airfix North American F-51D Mustang 1:48 Military ...

Do You have the decal sheet in question, as the instruction sheet is quite comprehensive.

any other particular issues in mind ?

Cheers, Tony

Edited by Snowbird3a
34 minutes ago, Snowbird3a said:

Google Images has a ton of photos available;

most(not all) RCAF Mustangs had the HS un-cuffed prop, so the version that supplies that would be the one you want ;  there is a couple schemes that have the cuffed prop.

Amazon.com: Airfix North American F-51D Mustang 1:48 Military ...

Do You have the decal sheet in question, as the instruction sheet is quite comprehensive.

any other particular issues in mind ?

Cheers, Tony

Tony,

No Issues, just was looking at a project down the road. Setting up the project making sure all the details are in place prior to starting. I will be contacting Dave soon enough to get the decal sheet. I was more concerned that the new Airfix kits would not be mentioned in the instructions and wanted to make sure that if they are not, you experts could shove me over the cliff in the right direction.

Appreciate the help with this subject matter.

AFM

38 minutes ago, DONG said:

Get the F-51D kit as it has the un-cuffed Hamilton Standard prop and the rockets.

Don

Don,

Thank you for that bit of info, much appreciate the time and effort to help me out.

Cheers

AFM