In Progress,  needs the engines and landing gear added.  Built out of the box.    Aftermarket decals are from BSMODELLE dot com based in Ukraine,  I've purchased multiple sheets and great communication and tracking of items sent.   

kit is a simple overall build Aurora mold,  the thrust reverse engine detail and landing gear bay are void of any detail. but for classic kit re release and priced reasonable for the scale,  using aftermarket decals makes this a enjoyable project.  i'm doing the Pan American 727 that's partially in the photo.  BSMOdelle produced them in 1/100 scale for me, really applicable scale for the 1/96 kits.   I suggest two sets of identical decals for human error, any tears or hurdles applying decals were of my own doing trying to complete at a busy dinning room table.

decal quality are excellent,  VERY AFFORDABLE!   the seller lists 1/100 727 and even upscaled PAN AM 747 decals for me to accomodate the Heller 1/125 747 kit. 

for cost effect enamel use,  I used Krylone colors for metal based coat, white, and crystal clear coat finish.   coroguard and any other paints are Testors enamels. Standard Testors tube glue and Squadron putty for assembly. 

Edited by F3alex33