2020 IPMS Nats at San Marcos, TX

Yup, stuck out here in the worlds largest waterless beach, lol.  There are some major travel restrictions in this part of the world.  Very few available flights, & you have to self-quarintine for 14 days using your own vacation time, possibly on both ends of your trip depending where you are traveling to & from.

I recently turned the big 5-0, so now I'm feeling the urge to get some stuff done that I've been wanting to do all my life, modeling and otherwise.

I missed that the Nats would be in TX this year.  The very first Nats I ever went to was the 2000 event in Dallas, and then the 2012 event in Orlando since I'm there almost every year visiting family.  Since Orlando, I've upgraded my camera equipment with a better macro lens and a twin-flash unit, just waiting on being able to get to a show to use them.

The UK is only a 7-8 hr flight, vs a 16 hr flight to make it all the way back to TX, so I was thinking if the situation permits, make the effort to get to Telford this year.  

Originally, my plan was spend 10 days in the UK so I could attend one of the October NFL games in London again, then head to Telford the next weekend, and fill in the time in between with the typical tourist stuff.  Not complaining though.  People are dying out there, I can wait till next year.