Wanted: Flightpath 1/72 E-8 JSTARS Conversion

I would also be interested if you have a package set to sell: Heller E-3 kit & Flightpath conversion. I'm in the US. Thanks, Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

Nice to see anther interested in this aircraft, I can't help you our Fred as I am building mine (well I was until the build stalled with some paint issues).

35288325414_5be6c46b57_b.jpg

If you do get your hands on one I woudl suggest replacing the conversion set antennas, they are a tad over scale to my eye

On 6/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, Trojan Thunder said:

Nice to see anther interested in this aircraft, I can't help you our Fred as I am building mine (well I was until the build stalled with some paint issues).

35288325414_5be6c46b57_b.jpg

If you do get your hands on one I woudl suggest replacing the conversion set antennas, they are a tad over scale to my eye

Hi Trojan,

I was reading your build thread about this model, along with several others just the other day. It's always nice to have a little intel from those that have gone before me, so thanks for posting that! Should I ever be able to find the JSTARS conversion I will be referring to your post.

Still no luck tracking one down. The sad thing is that I once had the kit, conversion, and custom decals for a Georgia ANG bird, and sold them off thinking that I'd never get around to building it. DOH! Take care, Fred.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, SteveV22FE said:

Looks great. FYI, JSTARS didn't have silver leading edges...at least they didn't when I worked on them. 

That is an old picture Steve, this was a repurposed build that started as a straight 707, it currently sits on the shelf of doom in overall Boeing grey