Engine F110-GE-100/129/132/400 in scale 48 for F-16 Tamiya in F-14D AMK

Greetings. There are many sets of the F-110-GE...... engine on the market , but I wasn’t happy with everything, the inside was wrongly made, then everything was simplified to disgrace. In my opinion, the most accurate set today is the latest version of Aires, but here the gas turbine compressor is also simplified. For the latest new ResKit, too, not everything suited me. KA model sets, Eduard did not suit me first for the price, second for the copy number of some things. 

So I made my engine as I see it. Many will say that my sets are wrong, I won’t deny much I did more in size, simplified something, but I did as the songs of a resident of Chukoti - I see that and sing about it.

The most important highlight of my engine variant is the presence of a composite coating. and also I made 2 types of engine options 129 and my 100 also has differences.

Here is my result F110-GE-100

2.png

4.png

7.png

1.png

6.png

F110-GE-129 2 types

3.png

2.png

I also changed the flame stabilizer, a small distinguishing feature that all manufacturers ignore.

F110-GE-132

8.png

Here's how it will be on the model, consider this defective details.

DSCF6360.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

DSCF6336.jpg

DSCF6342.jpg

F110-GE-400

DSCF6355.jpg

DSCF6333.jpg

DSCF6353.jpg

DSCF6352.jpg

Waiting for your comments.

Edited by Katran
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I finally finished my F110-GE-400 engine for the F-14D in 48th scale from AMK. In the process of work, 70% of the parts had to be redone, which delayed the final result.
Well, here's what happened:

DSCF6488.JPG.63a6e53c5714e128050944fc7245ac04.JPG

Edited by Katran