1/72 Valom B-26 Marauder, did it vanish?

Howdy all, I have read some reviews of the Valom Marauders and to tell the truth they were not completely positive, however I did like some of their features and on top of that they are the only one that make (or made) the early short wings variants.
As it is, I cannot find them anymore, not even on the EvilBay site, any reason for that?

I'm not trying to discourage you, but this discussion from Britmodeller might be of interest, if you haven't already seen it:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235074787-valom-b-26-vs-hasegawa-b-26-what-is-going-on-here/

If you've tried ebay and various online shops with no success, perhaps your time might be better spent tracking down the Monogram kit, which is also the early version but more accurate in shapes, etc.. Not as detailed (it's a Snap-Tite) but you may be able to dress it up yourself with parts from other sources or by doing some scratchbuilding.

Good luck, whatever route you choose!

John

Edited by John Thompson
On 6/11/2020 at 5:11 PM, ChesshireCat said:

Lone Star Models sells a short winged conversion kit for the Hasegawa kit (might also work on the Airfix)

gary

I think the Lone Star conversion is 1/48.