Lysander Eduard Spacial Edition

Hi everyone .
The kit is not for beginners in fact it is a Gavia rebox so it has all trouble typical of shortrun like no pin and some not entirely precise couplings.
In itself, the kit has 2 plates of P.E., 1 color dedicated to the dashboard and instrumentation of the cockpit, the other to the structural parts of both the cockpit and the rest of the plane, as regards the upgrade set, much is concentrated on the cockpitt and some external details.
The assembly then crosses over 2assembly guide which often overlap at the sequence level.
But let's get to the photos that I know are the ones that interest you most

BOX ART

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it

PILOT'S SEAT

This element is divided into 2 parts the seat in P.E. to be folded without any reference as regards the shape for which you have to make tests, the second part in plastic which is not at all convincing as regards the cushions (too rigid) for which I put my hand.
The work was done with brass wire for the structure and Magic Sculpt for the cushion.
The latter is not yet finished as I have to wait for it to dry and then refine the shapes and soften the folds and add the back
here are the various steps.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The structure of the pedal and the seat support

spacer.png

COCKPIT FRAMES

These are the pieces that have undergone the most massive upgrade, in fact the upgrade set contains several parts for these 2 pieces, some are part of the P.E. of the kit

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

MAIN TANK

This is one of the pieces that, as I said, are a bit problematic, there are no pins and the union between the 2 pieces leaves a seam that must then be sanded, however, I know that I have to go there because it is too basic and the sealing straps they are wrong and since it is a piece that remains very visible you cannot leave it like this.
And I said to myself, I make an easy easy model to distract myself 🤣

Bye and

Stay Tuned