After so many years I've returned to a childhood fascination... Jets.

I'm currently working on the Tamiya 1/48 Tomcat A, because what else would you do after all this time?😁

I've already started planning ahead, as you do, and I'd love to build an F-15... any year,

Due to space constraints, I'm a wheels up sort of person... are there any pilots in this scale?

Thanks for any help!

Regards

Andy

PJ Productions do nice resin figures in 1:48.  The Monogram and Hasegawa F-15 come with pilot figures, but the Revell F-15E and GWH F-15 kits do not.  Beware of the GWH Eagles - their cockpits are deeper than other kits and the ejection seats similarly large.  Aftermarket figures and kit figures will look like little children in the GWH seat.

Jens

Firstly, thank you Jens for the info! I was looking at the GWH Mudhen, but you saved me from making a purchase that would have become an issue for me. I'll keep the research going before I pull the trigger.

And secondly, thank you ikar... thats a really cool offer. I might just take you up on that suggestion. I'll PM you in regards to setting your pilots free!😄

Andy

On 6/9/2020 at 8:22 AM, ExchefAndy said:

After so many years I've returned to a childhood fascination... Jets.

I'm currently working on the Tamiya 1/48 Tomcat A, because what else would you do after all this time?😁

I've already started planning ahead, as you do, and I'd love to build an F-15... any year,

Due to space constraints, I'm a wheels up sort of person... are there any pilots in this scale?

Thanks for any help!

Regards

Andy

Andy,

Hasegawa used to make a "pilots and ground crew" set in 1/48 that included a few seated pilots in different poses.

Todd