On 7/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, mrvark said:

If you  plan to buy a set of ResKit wheels, they are presently mis-labeled on the website, but that is being fixed. They should read:

Kits RS48/72-69 go to F-111C/G & FB-111A

Kits RS48/72-70 go to F-111A/B/D/E/F & EF-111A

I believe those F-111C/G and FB-111A wheels are also suitable for the F-111K

• 2 years later...

I must have watched the referenced video a dozen times. The whole center portion of the bay is what is referenced as the cradle I guess. When stowed, is it completely flat on the bottom? Do the side flipper doors remain open in flight as the pod is in use? In the single photo, what does the supporting structure look like inside? The bullet shaped pod must mount to this. It looks flat on the sides but does it rotate also? Very confusing!

1 hour ago, mppd@yahoo.com said:

I must have watched the referenced video a dozen times. The whole center portion of the bay is what is referenced as the cradle I guess. When stowed, is it completely flat on the bottom? Do the side flipper doors remain open in flight as the pod is in use? In the single photo, what does the supporting structure look like inside? The bullet shaped pod must mount to this. It looks flat on the sides but does it rotate also? Very confusing!

No the pod sticks out the bay.

No its not flat.

The door close around the pod that remains outside the bay.

HobbyBoss kit has the closest thing to the cradle.

The pod mounts to it and is rotated within the cradle so while its sides are flat you never see them because its the pod that rotates within it