Kudos to Scale Hobbyist Customer Service

I just wanted to pass on the great customer service experience I had with Scalehobbyist.com.   I ordered the new Eduard B-26 Limited Edition kit and noted that as soon as I did, the status changed from available to back ordered.  Scale Hobbyist support immediately reached out via email to let me know that it was possible they might not have enough kits to fill my order but would keep me in the loop and let me know first thing this morning once their kits arrived from Eduard.  Since this is a limited edition kit and selling out elsewhere (SprueBrothers sold out on day 1), I was nervous and wanted to know ASAP so I could track one down elsewhere if necessary.   Well, I just heard back from Scale hobbyist that they have enough kits for my order and it ship Monday.  I appreciate the quick communication that didn’t leave me hanging!  Well done Scale Hobbyist!

Steve 

7 hours ago, juanchopancho said:

Spruebros sold out in less that 6h lol

I literally had it in my cart when I went to check out at 9PM it was gone.😣

I never seen this kit listed at scalehobbyist, I checked almost every day. Guess you were lucky.

I probably was - I went to SprueBrothers first and it was sold out, then checked Scale Hobbyist and they had it!  I think I got the last one from them based on the email traffic I mentioned above!  Phew 😅 

there are some popping up on ebay