July 2020 releases

I will start shipping the June releases on 6/24 - thanks for your response to the sheets in this batch!

In the meantime, here is the line-up for next month; just in case you thought I was slacking off in summer. The 1/48 FJ-2 Fury sheets unfortunately did not make it into this round; but I promise to release them in August.

cd48134tn.jpg cd48182tn.jpg cd48185tn.jpg cd72096tn.jpg

Edited by KursadA

Hi Kursad!

I noticed the F-94A/B sheet says "Part 1".  Any hints on when "Part 2" might be coming out?

I'm also eagerly awaiting the 1/48 F-89 decals!

Eric

Edited by echolmberg
5 hours ago, echolmberg said:

I noticed the F-94A/B sheet says "Part 1".  Any hints on when "Part 2" might be coming out?

Not before this one completely sells out, sorry - can't commit funds to two simultaneous sets for an older jet with no new kit in sight. It is a limited release of 250 sheets and will not be reprinted, so hopefully it should sell out soon. 

Edited by KursadA
11 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Not before this one completely sells out, sorry - can't commit funds to two simultaneous sets for an older jet with no new kit in sight. It is a limited release of 250 sheets and will not be reprinted, so hopefully it should sell out soon. 

Sometimes I forget to think of it from a business standpoint and, instead, think of it from a modeller's "Gimme!  Gimme!  Gimme!" standpoint.  LOL!  What you said makes absolutely perfect sense.

Welp, that cinches it.  Time to do my part and see about ordering that "Part 1" sheet.

I do have one more question for you, though.  If you have a "Part 1", I'm kind of thinking you might be kicking around some subject ideas for the "Part 2" sheet.  IF that's the case, are you thinking of making it for another "A/B" variant or is that not something you can disclose?  Just curious.

Thanks!

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

HI KursadA,

Is the CD48134: 1/48 F-94A/B Starfire - Part 1 available and ready to be ordered right now?  I just wanted to check because it still said "coming soon" on your web page and I didn't see it available on Sprue Brothers.  Can I assume it would start shipping around roughly this time next month?

Thanks!

Eric

The F-94 is a July release - I will enable preorders in the first two weeks of July and start shipping around 20-24th of that month. It is a bit early to talk about a preorder - same deal for the 72 scale NASA Starfighters.

10 hours ago, KursadA said:

The F-94 is a July release - I will enable preorders in the first two weeks of July and start shipping around 20-24th of that month. It is a bit early to talk about a preorder - same deal for the 72 scale NASA Starfighters.

I'm down for two sets of the F-94A.  Good stuff!

Edited by Drifterdon

All of the new releases are now available for preordering - I will start shipping on the 25th. The F-94A sheet is limited to 250pcs only, and I am unlikely to reprint it - get yours before I send the mass email to the mailing list sometime tonight.

As I mentioned, everyone is waiting for one sheet or the other - I just can't do all of them at the same time; as the pandemic keeps going on and the European sales are severely hurt because of the shipping delays. The B-58 and AV-8 sheets will come at some point - you will just have to wait a couple months longer.