Nats 2020 Covid 19

15 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Glad to hear Steve. If I may ask, what is the age of yourself and your wife?

We're both 56.  Interestingly, I heard recently that it hits Blood Type A people harder than Type O.  I'm O+ and had relatively mild symptoms (meaning I was confined to the couch for a few days) and she's Type A, and required hospitalization.  In her case, the symptoms were mostly GI-related (vomiting and..you know.)  The main reason she went to the hospital was to get some IV fluids and meds, because she was extremely dehydrated and couldn't keep anything down. 

SN

9 hours ago, Steve N said:

We're both 56.  Interestingly, I heard recently that it hits Blood Type A people harder than Type O.  I'm O+ and had relatively mild symptoms (meaning I was confined to the couch for a few days) and she's Type A, and required hospitalization.  In her case, the symptoms were mostly GI-related (vomiting and..you know.)  The main reason she went to the hospital was to get some IV fluids and meds, because she was extremely dehydrated and couldn't keep anything down. 

SN

Thanks. I'm B+ and 61 with Asthma. Glad to hear you're both out from under it. Take care!

On 6/25/2020 at 9:18 PM, Steve N said:

Quick update.  My wife spent six days in the hospital with Covid-19.  I've managed to ride it out at home.  It's been rough, but she's back home and we're both on the mend.  Trust me, you do NOT want this bug! 

SN

This is very good news.  You have made my day.  I was quite worried for both of you.