RES/KIT resin BEWARE

And I've done that. Ordered some items that after 3 months, hadnt shown up. The vendor refunded me the money. 

Another month went by and the package arrived. So I sent the money back and honored my part. I'm not unreasonable or dishonest. 

Shipping is really slow everywhere here - even interstate. With almost the entire world airline fleet grounded, most mail is now going by surface instead of air. Anything bigger than a letter will take forever until this all returns to normal (whenever that will be). It is taking well over a week for birthday cards to get from us in Queensland to relatives in the other states.

I also ordered their F-111 exhausts in May but via the German online shop Dukemodel. I was told right away that due to Covid-19 it will be weeks before I'll get my items. Yesterday he send me an update, fleeing me that the ResKits parts will take another two weeks. He is a native from Russia or Ukraine and has his connections. So I guess don't blame the company it is just the current situation.

Cheers

Michael

I ordered 4 sets of decals from AviationMegastore on 27 May and they were shipped on 28 May. Not here yet, but I have ordered from them numerous times in the past with no problems. I am quite sure I will eventually get them, once international shipping starts moving normally. Of course, I have put off placing my larger order from Hannants, because I don't want the resin items & kits to get lost or damaged. Plus, I don't want to splurge on Global Priority Signed shipping. Even most of the US orders I have placed in the past 2 months have been abnormally delayed.. The stuff eventually gets here.

Larry

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 9:02 AM, Mstor said:

I ordered one of those new cockpit 3D decals sets for the GWH Mig-29 from Quinta on April 15 (via eBay). The last entry in the tracking info was April 24 and has it waiting at the airport in Sharapovo, Russia. I've spoken to the guy in charge of Quinta a few times. He just recommends waiting, but says he will honor the sale and provide a refund at any time, regardless of the eBay/PayPal policies. So, I wait. If it doesn't move pretty soon, though, I'll ask for a refund. If it shows up after that, I resend him the money.

All that to say, International shipping is FUBAR right now. Wait or get your refund. Depends on how much you trust the seller.

Finally, after over three months, this shipment showed up. It spent 99% of the time in Russian customs. Don't know what the delay was. Whether they had ceased shipping to the US or were just very backlogged. Once it got to the US (New York) it took about three days to get to me. I resent the money to the seller as promised.