New Fokker Dr.1 Triplane 1/32

I didn't say just I said more,  415,076 posts in  Jet Modelling 126,872 in Props and 6,649 in Classic Aviation,  more posts on the AMK F-14 than Classic 

Edited by KenM
14 hours ago, KenM said:

I didn't say just I said more,  415,076 posts in  Jet Modelling 126,872 in Props and 6,649 in Classic Aviation,  more posts on the AMK F-14 than Classic 

Yeah, the Classic Forum (like many except for anything related to jets) is pretty dead these days.    

On 6/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, 11bee said:

Yeah, the Classic Forum (like many except for anything related to jets) is pretty dead these days.    

Home; don't knock that era! There were some seriously neat airframes produced. Just look at the Hughes racers and the Laird's. I'd like to see the Albatrosses revived in 1/32 and 1/24 scale. 

gary

3 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

Home; don't knock that era! There were some seriously neat airframes produced. Just look at the Hughes racers and the Laird's. I'd like to see the Albatrosses revived in 1/32 and 1/24 scale. 

gary

The era is cool and I’ve built my share of WW1 kits, just that the ARC forum is very quiet.  

you know in the winter of my life, I've came to love art deco stuff. This time frame falls right into the era. I almost jumped on the WNW Albatrosses and now wish I had. Perhaps the Meng kit will sorta give others a kick in the pants to start a stream of great kits from the era being as Academy did a 1/32 Spad (I know it needs help), I love for Meng to jump all over that one! ICM has shown us what the can do in a bi-plane, and see no reason why they shouldn't as well (reasonably priced as well!) Hasegawa did at least two bi-planes in 1/48 and 1/72 that were spectacular. I'd love to see a 1/32 scale Pete! Tamiya did a 1/50th Pete that actually was a nice little kit. Come on "Big T", upscale that kit to 1/32 scale! I'm good for two!

gary

Glad to see this kit come out and I'll be getting this one for sure.  I picked up a WNW Barkers Snipe at HLJ when the rumors started just in case they were true and sadly they are.