Hannants - shopping time to Canada during Covid

I ordered a set of Photo etch and some masks and it took less than 2 weeks, I was surprised! However the set of decals I ordered from Russia are still sitting in a Moscow mail center ::-(

I often find that tracking numbers only work in the originating country. Even US to Canada. I think it's based on the level of service used. Without any change at all to the tracking, your stuff from Russia may arrive tomorrow.

Edited by Specter1075

I don’t know, I think I have been very patient in regards to this order, it’s been 4 months to this day. I ordered even before the ship date, so it’s actually been longer. I’ve received three subsequent packages from Hannants since that date, all ordered a month apart. Most people would be flipping out if they were in my shoes.

They are asking me to wait longer, they say Royal Mail was stockpiling packages at the start of Covid, all those packages are buried in warehouses. Newer packages are being shipped ahead of the older packages. I think it is time I have my credit card company do a charge back.

It may be worth asking your credit card company how long they will back you up for the purchase. If their coverage does not expire, you have nothing to lose by waiting. 

Edited by Specter1075