Any info on new F-16 decals for Have Glass paint scheme

There is no metal sheen in the most recent HG5 scheme. I believe the offical color is FS36170, but for modellers this color can be hard to come by, and FS36076 can then be a substitute. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 1:37 PM, Niels said:

There is no metal sheen in the most recent HG5 scheme. I believe the offical color is FS36170, but for modellers this color can be hard to come by, and FS36076 can then be a substitute. 

Well, then it just another darkish overall grey scheme. Kinda boring. I liked the earlier Have Glass because of it's metallic sheen. Something different. Oh well...

• 2 months later...

Just a random addition to my previous question.  If I am reading this correctly; the Have Glass IV is just the basic two tone gray scheme with a metallic sheen and the Have Glass V is the dark gray with the light gray accents with a slight metallic sheen?

There is no Have Glas IV, only Have Glas V. 

Spangdahlem fighters had for a period a coating that gave a shine depending on the light, which weathered quickly. It was never called Have Glas IV though. And just about all jets have been repainted back to the standard scheme well before the introduction of HG5.