Large size custom decal printing

I was wondering if anybody could help me get into contact with somebody who can print up some decals for me.

Im thinking they will be on the rather larger side of printing as they will be for 1:24 scale TEU and FEU shipping containers.

Its rather basic in what needs to be printed, mostly just letters and maybe a logo or two but its more than I have dont myself in the past.

I would prefer a UK or european based printer but America will do too.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that this Dutch outfit can do the job:

http://decals.nl/

There's no English version of the site, but Google Translate will help you out.

They do mostly truck decals, including those for the big trailers. They use ~1m wide decal paper in a similarly sized printer, so your designs will fit easily.

Rob

I just had http://www.decalprint.de/2020_Webseite/  do some really nice decals for me. They were quite small, since it was for 1/72, but they were extremely well done and the price (some adjustments, printing, shipping) was also pretty fair, I´d say.

Their homepage is in german only, so you may either need a translator or try to contact them directly.

HAJO

Its nothing that complicated. Its just that they are on the rather large side. They are markings for shipping containers, so the over all length of the text would be maybe 28cm. I would prefer one decal of 28cm long so as to get the position of each letter lined. Its not as easy as it sounds over 28cm and making sure they are level over a 50cm long container