1/350 Polar Lights Klingon Battlecruiser build.

• 3 weeks later...

That opening attack sequence and the enterprise at and leaving space dock were the best parts of the movie.  It's a shame they cut the scene short by not showing all three D-7s being destroyed when it was released on tape and disc.

24 minutes ago, ikar said:

That opening attack sequence and the enterprise at and leaving space dock were the best parts of the movie.  It's a shame they cut the scene short by not showing all three D-7s being destroyed when it was released on tape and disc.

Agreed!

It’s also a shame that Polar Lights hasn’t released a 1/1000 or 1/1400 version for those of us who don’t have enough room for this 1/350 beauty. They released a smaller Space 1999 Eagle so there’s always hope!

Stunning build there, Captain! 🏆

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown
5 hours ago, ikar said:

I'm pretty sure you will see that if you get the Director's Cut version. :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, King Vodka said:

Please give me a lead on all 1/350 decals Aztec and otherwise 

Thats paint and the decals from the kit. Did it the same myself.